Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Apart

So Jason has been gone for about two weeks now and I have got to talk to him quite a few times. I am so grateful for the times he's been able to call me. I have already recieved 3 letters from him and hopefully he's gotten at least 1 or 2 of mine by now. He called just the other day and we got to talk for 15 minutes!! It was so great, but he said he didn't get a letter yet. I have sent probably around 5-6 letters, so I'm a little disappointed. I didn't want him to have to go this long and not have a letter. Unless the commander and sergeants don't give them their mail until 2 weeks through, because they want them to focus on the beginning days. I don't know, but getting the 3 letters I have has been such a blessing to me and they have all come at a time I desperately needed them! They all said things I needed and wanted to hear, and I know he is doing well and the Lord is taking care of him. He is my whole life and I am so proud of him for sticking to it and doing his best. I know it's going to get harder for him and I'm sure I'll become more aware of that further down these few months. Jason is my everything and I love him with all of my heart. I pray for him and wish him well... be safe darling. I love you.
The family day is June 9th at 9:00 am, and his graduation from Basic Training is June 10th at 9:00 am IN GEORGIA!! We will (his parents and I) be driving there and then I will stay after the graduation and his parents will fly home. Hopefully he will have the rest of the weekend off so we can try and find us an apartment in Ft. Gordon! Oh my Goodness! We will be living in Georgia in June! that is so close and I have a lot to do, better get started...!! :0)

No comments: