Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 16th 2010

Well Friday I just turned 20 years old. Some of my really good girlfriends threw me a little surprise party. Not many of the usual girls were able to go, but the ones that could made it special for me. They came and got me from My in-laws' house and took me over to Cathy and Jerryd's place and had nachos and a cake for me. After dinner and cake we watched "The Blind Side." <-- Love that movie! Sandra Bullock rocks! anyways..it was nice of them. My big sister Tanya also got me a present! SHOES!! Does she know me or what?! haha I got gray converse and she also got me a $50 visa card.  so...here's the pix enjoy!





2 comments:

Andie Pandie said...

Those shoes are super cute! i love the converse style. I need to get me some of those next i think. once I get enough money anyway! ;) Sorry i couldn't stay for the movie! Dinner was a good fun time though!!!

Tiffany & Jason's Happily Ever After said...

well thanks andie! like my shoes! she got them at stage for me. It's okay I'm sorry it was on a day you had something planned, even though I couldn't have done anything, hence, the "surprise party". lol. did you and Chris have a good time? did you end up riding bikes?? I hope it was good. love ya lady!