Monday, April 26, 2010

Jason Called Today! AHH

Sunday: April 25th 2010
     Well Jason is on his 5th week now of Basic Training in Ft. Benning, Georgia and he got to call me today. I won't lie, today was a nervous crazy anxious day! So we go to church at 8:30am and all Sacrament I kept thinking he was gonna call...nope. Okay- Sunday School, now it's about 9:30 ...nope not during Sunday School. ...hmm 10:30am-11:30am ...Relief Society, I was shaking a little at this point going crazy he just had to call now, this is what time he called around last time he got to call. Church ends...still no army ringtone has played.
     I had kinda given up the thought of him calling at around 3pm. Cuz now it's about 6pm Georgia time and I thought for sure no way would he get to call that late. Bummer! Then 5 minutes after 3...when I was "really truly" ready to stop staring at my cell phone anxiously, I heard a ring! not my phone..Ann's. Sooner than a minute later she comes walking to my room, pointing ecstatically at her phone lipping, "It's him It's him!!" Okay finally!!! Luckily he had an hour to talk otherwise I would have been very jealous he called his mom first... and almost his whole family (except karlie and tyler) were here, so they all got to talk to him and even put it on speaker phone for a while.
     Now at 3:20pm I was finally and most gratefully happy that now it was my turn to talk to Jason! The man of my dreams. Everytime I first hear his voice I get butterflies and all schoolgirl giddy inside. He drives my emotions crazy. ( In a good way of course ) The last 40 minutes of his phone call was spent with me. We talked and laughed and cried a little... it was perfect. I mean this isn't his first phone call, nor his last, but it was a real phone call this time. We got to converse! haha. It was so great to hear him and know he is doing well and all is good with his training. I am so thankful the Lord has watched out for my soldier and has been so generous with all we have been blessed with. I love Jason with all my heart and I will always say..I am proud of him. I am. I always will be. He is a one of  a kind kind of special...and I will always be happy with him. I feel like Giselle...(in Enchanted) except I actually married the first guy, but anyways... I realized what real love was when it hit me and I didn't want to let it go. I am so happy he feels the same way and we can share this life and longer (when we get sealed) together. 
                                          
                                                                                                      The End
    

No comments: